In July 2020, Pinwheel Pay, a licensed third-party payment provider, announced that it can now be integrated with Wix, the popular cloud-based web development company.
This alliance will prove to be highly beneficial for merchants as they will be able to not only create stunning, customizable websites, but also collect payments within Wix’s platform. Pinwheel Pay’s “one-click” integration into the Wix system makes processing payments with striking capability.
Why Use The Pinwheel Gateway?
The Pinwheel Gateway is feature-abundant. One of the most important aspects of the gateway is that it is an agnostic platform. This means that it is free from any ties to a specific platform or system. Therefore, it can be run across more than one platform. Since the Pinwheel Gateway is “platform agnostic”, it is not only compatible but also adaptable to the Wix platform.
In addition, it’s designed to suit the specific needs of high risk businesses that operate within regulated industries. Pinwheel prides itself on helping thousands of high-risk merchants to navigate the unique challenges that they are prone to face. Something that traditional processors and payment gateways are not always keen on tackling.
The Pinwheel Gateway also includes some advanced components including 3DS functionality, transaction routing to multiple payment providers, multi-currency processing and conversion, and recurring payments.
Pinwheel offers even more features and benefits, making it an obvious choice:
- Approvals are typically given within 24 to 48 hours
- Rates are as low as 1% *(certain high risk industries will have distinct pricing schedules)
- High Risk Account Specialists are available for assistance
- There is no application or setup fee
- There are no annual fees and no gimmicks
- Chargeback Protection Services
How To Connect Pinwheel Pay As A Payment Provider
Accepting credit card payments from your customers the world over could not be easier with Pinwheel as your payment provider. Simply follow the steps below:
- Click on the Accept Payments tab on your dashboard.
- Click Change Provider.
- Choose Pinwheel.
- Click Connect Me.
- Click Set Up Account.
- Depending on whether you are creating a new Pinwheel account or have an existing account, follow the next instructions:
If you have an account:
- Click Connect Existing Account.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Connect my Account.
If you currently don’t have an account:
- Click Create An Account.
- Click Create An Account (a second time)
- Click Sign Up (on the Pinwheel site).
- Fill in the registration form and click Continue.
- Wait for an email from Pinwheel to get your credentials.
- Return to the Accept Payments tab (repeat steps 1-5) and follow the steps under Have an account to connect your account.
Get Started With Pinwheel Gateway Today
As a full service payment service provider, the Pinwheel Gateway offers transaction payment matching, fund remittance, reporting, fraud protection, and multi-currency functionality. They are connected to multiple acquiring banks, payment networks, and cards.
Their Pro Plan starts at just .10¢ per transaction revenue, with a 0.6% fee on all Pinwheel volume. Their Enterprise Plan comes with full customization of the payment page, access to developers, designers and a lot more.
Ready to get started? Click the “Sign Up” button found on the top-right of the Pinwheel website and a professionally trained representative will be glad to assist you. There is no obligation for this initial consultation. Get in touch today.